The Feast

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Juice Fast Day 3

Thanks to Mary for the comments on my last post. Evidently there is a difference between juice feasting and juice fasting and I am doing the latter. I consume 6 servings of "THE FEAST" in 36 ozs of water which is the equivalent to 36 lbs. of juiced organic produce. I also consume 3 servings of EAS Protein with and additional 36ozs of water. I have one 12oz drink every 3 hours starting at 7am and my last is at 10pm.

Last night I went to bed at 9pm. I was exhausted from work. I woke up at 12 with a splitting headache and some back pain as well. I attributed it to my fast and the detoxification process going on in my body. So I layed in bed meditating on scripture and life and praying. I fell asleep again around 2pm (that was the last time I looked at the clock).

I woke up this morning feeling quite well! No headache and the back pain greatly reduced. I also had a good amount of energy and was not hungry at all. Today is going better as it relates to the hunger issue. I was hungry for a total of about 3 hours on Sunday, 6 hours yesterday and it's 11am and was only hungry for about 30 min so far today.

My mental clarity is good and my energy level is also good. I am optimistic that I will achieve my goal of 40 days on this program and I can sense the Grace of God in it.

Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments: