The Feast

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Starting another Fast/Feast

I am going to begin my juicing regime again this Monday. I don't know how long I will go but I know I need to take in more fluids this time. I get plenty of nutrition from the protein and "THE FEAST" but I need to supplement with more water to dilute and remove the toxins from my body more efficiently.

I love the way you feel when juice fasting/feasting. Cleaner, lighter, and sharper. I'll keep posting here to express how it's going and what I encounter through these periods of juice fasting and juice feasting.

Grace and Peace,
Ed

1 comment:

Penni said...

Sending you good energy for your juice feast/fast. It is the best thing I've ever done for myself, mentally, physically & spiritually. Today I celebrate 73 days on juice! Wishing you all the best!

Penni