The Feast

Monday, May 12, 2008

Nothing But Juice!


Back on the juice today. I did a three day juice fast from last Sunday through last Tuesday. Aside from the hunger, I felt great. There is such a mental and physical difference when you are eating right! I did OK Wed. and Thur. but went a bit overboard over the weekend.

We were celebrating Mother's day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I had Steak, Hamburgers, Sushi and Chinese Food. I started feeling sluggish yesterday and actually felt sick this morning.

So, this morning I had "THE FEAST SUPERCHARGED", "BEYOND BERRIES" and EAS Protein with 8 ozs of water. I am feeling better already. Less bloated and much clearer thinking. I am just starting to get hungry but hunger is good. I will have my next juice at 12 noon and I am looking forward to it.

Grace and Peace,
Ed
































No comments: