The Feast

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Juice Fast Day 4

Well, I gave in at 1pm today after 3 and a half days. I had a Nathan's Hot Dog, Double Cheese Burger, Small Fries and 3 Fried Chicken Wings with a Diet Coke. Not a good choice at all but understand that I LOVE that meal and used to get it at least twice a week! You don't get to be 346 pounds eating nothing!

I feel sorta disappointed that I just about reached 10% of my goal. But I clearly bit off more than I could chew! So I'll be fasting on and off for varying lengths of time. Using "THE FEAST" and the protein definitely gives me enough energy as I worked through these past four days with actually an increase of energy. Plenty of nutrition. It's not being used to denying my body the 3,000 calories it's used to and the pleasure and sense satisfaction that solid food brings.

I am re-discovering the benefits of juice fasting and plan to continue the practice for the rest of my life!

Grace and Peace,
Ed


No comments: